SIG SAUER P245/P220c
The patented XGRIP P245/P220c offered by FDI is an OEM factory accessory
for SIG SAUER that enhances the versatility, look, and feel of the gun.
- Sold by SIG SAUER, HK, S&W as Original Equipment.
- In use by U.S. Military and Law Enforcement.
- Tested, Approved and Authorized as OEM factory parts.
- Top Quality Materials and Design
- Seamless Fit
- Easy to Use
Size of a Compact, Capacity of a Full-Size
The patented XGRIP P245/ P220c adapts the full size 8 round SIG Sauer factory or ACT-MAG P220 magazine into the compact pistol's grip, increasing the gun's capacity by 2 rounds. Law enforcement and military personnel can carry the P245,P220c with a standard magazine when concealment is important, then insert the 8 round P220 magazine with XGRIP when firepower and capacity become critical.
Aesthetics and Ergonomics
The XGRIP has been designed to flow seamlessly into the design of the handgun itself, reinforcing the aesthetics of the classic SIGSAUER look. Its unique design is based on the anthropometrics of the hand and wrist and results in significantly improved comfort, control and accuracy.
Ease of Use, Safety and Compatibility
The 2 piece XGRIP slides over the P220 plastic floorplate and snaps together for a secure fit. No tools are required. Once installed, the XGRIP completely encloses the extended magazine and floorplate. Compatible with SIG SAUER factory 8 round P220 magazines with the plastic base plate and Act-Mag/ Novak 8 round P220 magazines.
The XGRIP is manufactured from the highest quality materials to ensure durability even under extreme environmental conditions, built to exacting standards and tolerances to provide a secure fit and a uniform finish.
- SLIDE FRONT HALF OF XGRIP OVER FACTORY P220 MAGAZINE, WITH FLOORPLATE SEATED AT THE BASE OF THE ADAPTER.
- SLIDE BACK HALF OF XGRIP OVER REAR OF MAGAZINE, INSERTING TABS SECURELY INTO SLOTS IN FRONT HALF OF XGRIP UNTIL TWO PARTS SNAP TOGETHER.
- TO DISASSEMBLE: PRESS RELEASE BUTTON ON ONE SIDE, THEN OTHER SIDE.