Mec-Gar competition grade 1911 10 round 9mm magazine with the anti-friction coating finish. This magazine fits the full sized Colt 1911 9mm, Rock Island 1911 9mm and similar clones including the Llama Max-1 and Llama X1. These magazines don't fit the Springfield Armory 1911 EMP.
- Caliber 9 mm
- Capacity 10 RD
- Carbon Steel Tube, heat-treated for strength
- Higher tensile music wire spring
- Lubricated nylon polymer anti-tilt follower with metal insert where the slide stop activates properly aligns all types of ammunition for the most reliable feeding.
- High impact polymer removable butt-plate is tapered to to fit funneled mag wells and designed to fit better into competition boxes. The butt plate is designed to prevent it from coming off when the magazine is dropped and has divots on the bottom which can be marked to quickly identify different magazines.
- Anti-Friction Coating allows for easy loading and superior anti-corrosion properties
Constructed from certified carbon steel and features a heat treated housing and high-impact polymer or certified carbon steel follower and floorplate. The magazine spring is made of high strength type "D" music wire-the strongest wire available. TIG welding provides additional strength and a seamless finish. Each magazine surface is specially treated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
Mec-Gar is proud to be the Original Equipment Manufacturer of magazines to most of the prominent firearm manufacturers for the last 40 years including AMT - Armscor - Astra - Beretta Bernadelli - FN Browning - BUL - Charles Daly - Colt - CZ - IMI - Kel-Tec - Kimber - Llama - North American Arms - Remington - Sigarms - Smith & Wesson - Springfield Armory - STI - Standard Arms - Star - Steyr - Tanfoglio - Taurus - Walther