Mec-Gar 1911 Officers 7 round .45 ACP magazine with the nickel finish. The magazine has the polymer butt-plate and follower MGCO4507NPF.
Constructed from certified carbon steel and features a heat treated housing and high-impact polymer or certified carbon steel follower and floorplate. The magazine spring is made of high strength type "D" music wire-the strongest wire available. TIG welding provides additional strength and a seamless finish. Each magazine surface is specially treated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
- Increased capacity of 7 rounds
- Carbon Steel or 17-7 PH Stainless Steel tube
- Internal components are linked together to offer easy dis-assembly and reassembly
- Lubricated nylon polymer follower with metal insert where the slide stop activates properly aligns all types of ammunition for the most reliable feeding.
- Spring is manufactured from from higher tensile music wire with a drawn phosphate coating for easier coiling properties and longer service life
- Redesigned high impact polymer removable butt-plate is tapered to to fit funneled mag wells
Mec-Gar is proud to be the Original Equipment Manufacturer of magazines to most of the prominent firearm manufacturers for the last 40 years including AMT - Armscor - Astra - Beretta Bernadelli - FN Browning - BUL - Charles Daly - Colt - CZ - IMI - Kel-Tec - Kimber - Llama - North American Arms - Remington - Sigarms - Smith & Wesson - Springfield Armory - STI - Standard Arms - Star - Steyr - Tanfoglio - Taurus - Walther