Newsletter

Sign up for new product announcements, notice of sales and more - you can unsubscribe at any time.

Manufacturers

1911 EXTENDED RUBBER BASE DROP PAD METALFORM kit# BUMPERKITMAGS (FOR MAGAZINE WITH WELDED BASE PLATE)

$3.95

IN STOCK

METALFORM 1911 EXTENDED RUBBER MAGAZINE BASE PAD DROP BPBN.L WITH SCREWS 1.63" LONG DROP PAD METALFORM kit# BUMPERKITMAGS. THESE BASE PADS ARE FOR THE MAGAZINES WITH THE WELDED BASE PLATE. 

THE BASE PAD ONLY WORKS ON THE 1911 METALFORM MAGAZINES WITH THE WELDED STEEL BASE PLATE THAT ARE TAPPED WITH SCREW HOLES. THE METALFORM MAGAZINES WITH THE REMOVABLE BASE PLATES TAKE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT LONGER BASE PAD.

THESE WON'T LINE UP QUITE RIGHT ON THE METALFORM MAGAZINE WITH THE REMOVABLE BASE PLATES. THE MAGAZINE BASE PAD COMES WITH TWO SELF TAPPING 4-40 SCREWS FOR THE HOLES THAT ARE ALREADY IN THE 1911 MAGAZINES WITH THE WELDED METAL BASEPLATE. THE BASE PADS DON'T WORK ON THE MAGAZINES WITH THE POLYMER BASE PAD. THE MEC-GAR MAGAZINES AREN'T TAPPED WITH SCREW HOLES.

• Model: METALFORM kit# BUMPER KIT
  • Manufactured by: METALFORM

07/16/2021
Robert W.
5 of 5 Stars
Big piece of advice. If rubber base comes with the screws with really fine threads please do yourself a huge favor as Greg Cote suggested to me and go to the local hardware store and get matching stainless screws with the courser threads rather than the finer threads. The ones that came with it are fine self tapping type. Mine drove me through the roof due to going only about a third of the way into the base and stopped. No problem with the hardware store stainless screws.