ON OCCASION A CUSTOMER GETS THE WRONG MAGAZINE AND TRY INSERTING IT BEFORE THEY REALIZE IT'S THE WRONG MAGAZINE. THE MAGAZINE IS NEW. HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN DISCOUNTED BECAUSE IT HAS SLIGHT INSERTION MARKS.
Wilson Combat 47OXCB 1911 Magazine .45 ACP Compact / Officer's Model 7 Round Capacity With The Lo-Profile Steel Base Pad And Black Finish.
Our legendary magazines are so inherently reliable they'll make virtually ANY 1911 pistol function EVERYTIME, includingYOURS!
Wilson Combat® has been supplying serious shooters and professionals with the worlds' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years. They are used by the worlds' most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit, FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide. NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations. Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .027" (the thickest in the industry) aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life. Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- .027" Tube Walls - Thickest In The Industry
- Tubes are Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation
- Removable Lo-Profile Steel Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- Black Finish for Subdued Carry
- No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
- No-Risk Service Policy - If It Breaks from Normal Use Wilson Combat Replaces It!