Mec-Gar CZ 75 Compact, CZ PCR, CZ P-01, CZ75C Massada and Springfield P9 Compact 9MM 15 RD magazine. This also fits the CZ P-06 .40 S&W as a 11 RD magazine MGCZCOMP15AFC. However there are only witness holes for the 9mm. The CZ factory version cz 11123 has witness holes for 9mm on one side of the magazine tube and .40 s&w on the other side.
These magazines fit both the CZ 75 Compact 9mm and the CZ P-06 .40 S&W.
Note the magazines were originally marked 9mm 15 rounds on one side and .40 S&W and 11 rounds on the other side when this magazine was first released. The Mec-Gar magazines no longer have the witness holes for the .40 S&W. The official CZ factory magazine version still has witness holes for the 9mm on one side and .40 S&W on the other side. This magazine is still compatible with either caliber and works in either pistol. They just no longer have the .40 S&W witness holes.
- Caliber 9 mm 15 RD (also hold 11 RD of .40 S&W for use in the CZ P-06 or CZ 40P)
- Capacity 15 ROUNDS HIGH CAP FLUSH FIT IN 9MM OR 11 ROUNDS IN .40 S&W
- Increased capacity to 15 rounds in 9mm or 11 rounds in .40 S&W with new spring and floorplate design. Dual caliber design, works with both 9mm and .40 S&W
- Carbon Steel Tube, heat-treated for strength
- Higher tensile music wire spring
- Anti-Friction Coating allows for easy loading and superior anti-corrosion properties
- Polymer follower