ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS FREE WITH PURCHASE: Hogue Sig Sauer P226 DA/SA or DAK rubber wrap around grips with finger grooves 26000.
* GRIP DOES NOT FIT THE LEGION.*
* GRIP SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED.*
Fits both DA/SA models with decocker lever, AND DAK models without decocker lever and hammer spur.
- Fits 9mm, 357SIG or .40 cal pistols
- Will fit the P226 MK25
- Will fit the P226 E2. Remove the E2 grips to expose the screw holes. You must purchase grips screws in addition to the new grips. This retrofits the 226 E2 back to standard 226 grip dimensions.
Will NOT fit new Legion series pistols.
P226 X-Five Allaround has its own set of grips.
Note if used on a P226 DAK there will be the groove and gap for the decocker.
- Will NOT fit the Allround models.
- Will NOT fit the 226 Legion. Controls were made to hug tighter to the frame than standard 226 models. The slide release will not function on the Legion with Hogue grips installed.
For optimum performance of an older SIG P226 with your Hogue Grips it is recommended that the the trigger return spring be replaced with the "new" style spring which is available from SIG.
SIG redesigned the 226 frame in the mid 1990s and the new pistols come with a redesigned trigger return spring. SIG encourages the use of this new spring on older guns.
Your new Hogue Grip is designed to work with both the old and new frame and spring styles, however, the new spring works better under certain conditions. For this reason it is recommended that you use the new style spring for duty use or any other use in which maximum reliability is necessary.