ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS FREE WITH PURCHASE: Hogue 1911 Government Model Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves OD Green 45001. The grip doesn't work on 1911's with a round butt like the S&W SW1911SC.
Also fits the Scorpyd Crossbow.
On the 1911 Government grip screw hole spacing is 3 1/16" and on the 1911 Officers the grip screw spacing is 2 11/16".
* GRIP SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED.*
IMPORTANT: Our 1911 Government rubber grips are designed to work with or without an ambidextrous safety.
• Precision fit for 1911 Government models
• Material: OverMolded® rubber with finger grooves
• Texture: Cobblestone™
• Color: Olive Drab Green
• These grips are designed to work with factory hardware. 1911 Government grip screw hole spacing is 3 1/16".
• Grip screws should be tightened to 12 in/lbs of torque with a correct fitting 3/32" hex driver.