ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS FREE WITH PURCHASE: Hogue Beretta 92F, 92FS, 92SB, 92B, 96 and M-9 black rubber wrap around grips with finger grooves. These grips will not fit the Taurus PT-92, Beretta Vertec or Beretta M9A3. Also have been told they don't fit on the Regard MC.
* GRIP SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED.*
This pistol is a double stack pitol. The grip frame is very wide so the grips Hogue makes are as thin as possible. Rubber wrap around measure .160 thousandths of an inch thick on each side. Wood grips are slightly thicker.
Grips also fit Brigadier, Centurion, Elite, and Elite II models. Grips also fit 92D and 92G models. D Models - Double action only, no safety lever (slick slide)G Models - Double/single action, with external ambidextrous decocking lever, rotating firing pin striker. Trigger bar disconnect and a spring loaded safety return.
You use the stock screws to install grip but must not use the star washers.
I also stock Hogue replacement screws for the 92. They are available slotted or hex head in Black or stainless.
- 92 Centurion (- 92 X Centurion - Requires Vertec grips)
- 92 Brigadier
* = Double/single action, with external ambidextrous decocking lever, rotating firing pin striker, spring loaded safety return
** = Double action only, no safety lever
Will NOT Fit:
- 92 compact
- 92 X Centurion - Requires Vertec grips
- 92 Vertec - Requires Vertec grips
- M9A3 - Requires Vertec grips
- M9A4 - Requires Vertec grips