Mec-Gar Sig Sauer extended style 17 round Sig Pro SP2009 or SP2022 with the durable anti-friction coating MGSP917AFC. This magazine is the same as the Sig factory Sig Pro magazine except it has a Mec-Gar +2 adapter on it and the superior anti-friction coating finish.
- Increased capacity to 17-rounds with "Plus-2" Adapter
- Only 5/8" longer than flush-fit magazines
- Redesigned tube to improve functionality, heat-treated for strength
- Anti-Friction Coating allows for easy loading and superior anti-corrosion
- Interlinked internal components
Constructed from certified carbon steel and features a heat treated housing and high-impact polymer or certified carbon steel follower and floorplate. The magazine spring is made of high strength type "D" music wire-the strongest wire available. TIG welding provides additional strength and a seamless finish. Each magazine surface is specially treated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
Mec-Gar is proud to be the Original Equipment Manufacturer of magazines to most of the prominent firearm manufacturers for the last 40 years including AMT - Armscor - Astra - Beretta Bernadelli - FN Browning - BUL - Charles Daly - Colt - CZ - IMI - Kel-Tec - Kimber - Llama - North American Arms - Remington - Sigarms - Smith & Wesson - Springfield Armory - STI - Standard Arms - Star - Steyr - Tanfoglio - Taurus - Walther